polka dots

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Girly Girl




I went last week to have a pedicure with my sister, my sister in-law babysat (thanks Kalen). Anyway, when I got back Joya noticed that my toenails were pink! She commented on them for several days and yesterday I asked her if she wanted her toenails painted? She of course said "yes!!" So we went to my bathroom and I let her pick out the color she wanted...it was a bright red with sparkles called "firecracker". I painted her toenails and she stayed so still for me...it was amazing how quiet and still she was. After I was done painting I used the hairdryer to dry her toenails and she stayed still for that too! She loves her red toenails and likes to show everyone, including taking off her socks and shoes for everyone and anyone to see!!


Here are her toes for all of you to see!!

No comments: