polka dots

Monday, March 16, 2009

Grabbing the bull by the horns!







We had one nice day last week and so Joya and I walked to the park. On our way back our neighbors had their bull out and was practicing lasso. Joya watched for a long time, and then asked them if she could touch the bull. They of course said yes and then brought out a little rope for her to try it. It was very cute. she kept saying that they were playing jump rope with the bull. We stayed outside for almost an hour with them and playing with the bull. It was very nice of them to let her join in their fun!!






For all of you wondering I go in 8 days to have the baby. I will go in on the 24th at 6am and the baby will be taken out at 7:30am!! My mom is going to spend the night with us and so we won't have to wake Joya up, she can sleep and wake up at her normal time. Then Nana (my mom) can feed her breakfast and get her ready and bring her over to the hospital to meet the baby....that is of course if she is healthy. She just started vomiting today at the grocery store!! That was fun!! Now she is watching her new favorite move, Madagascar, and falling asleep!! Anyway here is a picture of me at the coast last weekend, when I only had 2.5 weeks left!! I know I am huge, but I am pretty sure this baby will be big, just like Joya was!!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Huge? Maybe, but I think you look healthy and happy. Great picture - the weather looks amazing!

cowhorse7 said...

Great Grand Dad Willis was grinning big from ear to ear looking down and seeing Joya with that lass rope in her hands !! Congratulations on your baby Timmy :0) cyndy marshall (Bend,OR)