polka dots

Friday, March 20, 2009

Joya Talking

I tried several times to download a video that is so funny of Joya. I asked her her name and she told me Jack Bauer. We do not let her watch 24, but Tim always says "Jack Bauer is my hero." Anyway it was too large to download successfully. So I taped her again and this is her talking about her favorite movie Madagascar.

We are enjoying our last few days of just us and Joya. I have been really tired and it shows in Joya. I am ashamed to say that I have let her watch a lot of TV. I have let her watch TV everyday for the last few days and yesterday I let her watch almost an hour and a half of TV yesterday morning!!! That is a lot for her and a lot for me to let her watch. It showed up in her nap!! She decided to sing and talk to her animals instead of taking a nap. She was completely compliant in staying in her bed, which I am proud of her for, but talked for an hour and forty five min. I take full responsibility for that, she obviously did not get enough energy out to nap and therefore I did not get a nap. Which for me, it is very important, I am not sleeping well at night so I need a little half day pick me up!! I am going to do better, and it will help when the weather turns nice and we can go outside in the morning as well as the afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! That was so great! ( :