polka dots

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Got it!"

While we were in El Paso, Joya heard and repeated "dang it". She repeated it several times and Tim thought it was funny so he laughed and of course it stuck in her little brain as funny. Well since then she has said it several times and now Tim is not laughing anymore!!
Joya and I were sitting around the dinner table with my parents and my sister and Joya said dang it. Everyone just looked at me and I had been telling Joya that it is inappropriate for her to say that. Anyway she said it, I told her to that was inappropriate for her to say that and if she said it again she would get a time out with out her pubby. I said this all in a very stern voice. She looked at me and then looked around the table at everyone else, she looked back at me and I said "do you understand me." She looked away and then back to me and said "GOT IT!" We all started laughing so hard, I was crying, I was laughing so hard!! Had to share these moments of Joya and her language development!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

And so it begins.... =)