polka dots

Thursday, January 8, 2009

3 in one day!

So Joya has not slept through the night since we got home on Monday. I thought it was because she was adjusting back to being at home after staying in our hotel room, and then in Uncle Jeffrey's bathroom while we were in the room next to her. Anyway last night she woke almost every hour. I could not figure out what was going on, and this morning I saw a molar coming through on the top left side of her gums. So I gave her some Motrin and she took almost a 3 hour nap. After the nap I looked in her mouth again, which is not easy to do, and there were 2 more molars coming in on the bottom one on each side. Poor kid, I didn't know she was in so much pain!! So now she is on Motrin and gets popsicle too!! I am hoping she sleeps through the night though, because he mommy needs to sleep!!!!

1 comment:

Mama Jenn said...

Poor thing! One of the babies has his molars coming in too!