polka dots

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Timmy Playing

Here is a video of Timmy playing with his truck. He is making the noise of a car vrooming, because that is what Joya and I do while moving cars and trucks.

Timmy tried whole milk today! He has been nursing really hard and the two reasons that Tim and I can come up with; is his attachment issue or I am not producing enough milk anymore. When Joya was this age she was only nursing once or twice a day, but Timmy still is nursing 5 times a day. He also has some anxiety when I leave him...if he sees me leave! Anyway I decided to give him cow's milk today and see if he will stop nursing really aggressively and do a little better when I am not holding him ALL DAY long!!

I can not believe he is almost a year old. He is 10 months but on the 24th will be 11months and it has gone fast!! He is walking 4-5 steps at a time, eating everything from the table that we are, and responding well to directions. For example if you say "where is Mommy's nose?" he will grab my nose. He knows mouth and eyes but not ears yet! He is growing so big, its has been fun watching him develop into a "little man."

No comments: