polka dots

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cracking me up!!


Joya has been cracking me up! She has some hilarious one liners. I thought I would just share a few with you!! Today she sneezed, and then said, "bottom". I said what about your bottom, she told me, "sneezed out my bottom." I don;t know if that means she peed while she sneezed or if she had some gas at the same time as her sneeze, either way it cracked me up!!

She has also told Toby to go into a time out!! That was really funny because she pointed to the time out chair for him to go to!!

When we got her big girl bed, we had it in the family room, just on the floor for her to play on for a day before it went into her room. It was right before bath time, so she was a nudy, I told her whatever you do, don't go pee pee on the bed. She stood up said pee pee, and then pushed her pee out. She peed right on the bed!!

She, for some reason, thinks the word "disobeying" is funny, so anytime I use it when punishing her she starts laughing!! IT makes it very hard to punish a 19month old when she is laughing. Speaking of punishing her, I was talking to her while she was in a time out. I told her to look me in the eyes, she looked at me, pointed to my eyes and then said"green". "Mommy eye green." It was hard not to laugh during that one, Tim couldn't contain himself, he started laughing!!

Anyway Joya is a delight and she has some great one liners!!

1 comment:

Super Star said...

Good job shopping. Are you using couponmom.com or another site? There are so many things you can get for free.