polka dots

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tutu

My mom and I were at a holiday craft fair and we saw a tutu, we looked at it and we knew we could make it ourselves! So we did. We made a pink one for Joya and by our surprise she started twirling right away! She must know to twirl from Zoe on Sesame Street...at least that's the only place I think she has seen a ballerina. Enjoy her show!!

Evidently it takes a long time to upload a video...I am sitting and waiting for it to finish. I want to go to bed!! By the way it is hard to understand Joya, but she is saying "twirl, twirl."

3 comments:

Mama Jenn said...

Very cute!!!

Anna H. said...

that is the cutest thing LOL how are things with you we should chat on FB sometime!!

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

Hi Michelle,

It was so good to catch up yesterday. I'm glad you're all well. The video is adorable. I am for sure going to make one for Sophie. No doubt the words will follow :-)

Take care, Anna kintigh