polka dots

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Hop in the car Toby"

We were on our way out the door to the store and I asked Joya if she wanted to bring Toby. Of course she said yes, and we all walked out the door. We are at the car and I open the door and Joya says "hopp'n car Toby", I just started laughing. Evidently I say this every time to get Toby in the car first and then put Joya in. It is funny all the details Joya remembers even when I think they are insignificant!! I love her purity and how her mind works!! She is always keeping me on my feet, especially when repeating new words and remembering details that I don't!! As I am writing this she is playing with Toby's dish, she feeds him every morning. I give her a scoop of food and she dumps it in his dish and then tells me"one more". I then give her one more scoop, she again dumps it in and then says "all done." She is not supposed to play with the dish or Toby's water, so she is just standing over it talking about it. She did get in to trouble the other day when she put her socks into Toby's water dish...while wearing them. She then walked all around the kitchen and made the floor really wet!! She helped clean it all up and enjoyed that part just as much as dipping her feet in. She loves her Toby!!

1 comment:

Super Star said...

yeah for you and joya! She's growing fast.