polka dots

Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it Snow!!






Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! We woke up to just about an inch of snow, but it was enough around here to cancel schools because it is only 30 degrees and not supposed to get up past 32 today!! Tim called on the way to work and said the roads were icy!! My parents are picking us up and taking us to coffee and then we are going to hang at their house for the afternoon!! My mom, sister in law, and I are going to do crafts and Joya has a special room she gets to play in!!



Joya went out in the snow this morning for all of 8 min!! I am pretty sure it took longer to get ready to go out than we were actually out there!! That's ok though, because it was fun!!She liked walking through the snow and she liked touching the snow with her hands, but then that was the demise of her being outside. Her hands got too cold and we came in...but not with out a picture!! I was talking to my sister who was on her way over with her dogs. We will all hop in Papa's big truck and go to coffee!!



I hope we have more snow pictures to show you soon!!



No comments: