polka dots

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Steps and First Hair Cut

Timmy has taken his first few steps by himself! He started a few says ago, and only takes a couple steps at a time, but he is walking on his own!! We are so proud of Timmy, he is 9 months and walking!! He is still so happy and easy going! He has started eating diced foods and since that has started he doesn't want the pureed foods anymore! When I feed him baby food, he spits it out or tries to grab the spoon from me to feed himself. Timmy has also adopted the hand signs for "more, all done, and water." It makes communication with him a little easier! Timmy and Joya are finally feeling better. They are still on antibiotics for their ear infections, but they are acting and feeling a whole lot better! I cut Joya's hair the other night! I can't believe I did it and right after I cried, it was hard to watch her long hair, that took so long to grow, go away! I do think it looks cute and matches her personality! She is a little spit fire and her little bob hair cut works!


Joya's been having a hard time going to sleep at night, she is pulling everything out of the book from monsters in the closet, to "tell me one more story," to "I need some milk." She is saying that she doesn't feel safe, protected and that she just wants to be in her "new purple room." Anyway we are praying with her and for her to be able to get to sleep fast and stay asleep through the night!!


No comments: