polka dots

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too Funny!

Ok here are some funny things the kids have said lately:

Violet: "I got a new book at school today, it's about snakes, ssssssss"
Nana: " I can assure you Vi, that Nana won't be reading that book to you, Nana doesn't like snakes!"
Joya:" Well, I can assure you, I don't know how to read!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At bed time we do a little devotional with the kids and then have them repeat the written prayer, Tim does one sentence at a time and here is what happened a few nights ago!

Tim: "Here is the prayer tonight; Dear Lord, forgive me..."
Joya" Dear Lord forgive me..."
Timmy" Dear Lord forgive me for liking peanut and butter and honey sandwiches!"

We laughed hard after that one!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In Joya's Sunday School class they do one story for a month, so after the third week of the same story this is what we here in the car:

Michelle: " Joya what did you learn about in Sunday School?"
Joya: " We learned about Jesus...again...it's so annoying!"
Timmy: "sing Jesus loves me!"

Timmy chimes in whenever he feels the need to!

Anyway they have given us some good old belly laughs in the last couple of weeks! I wanted to write them down so I wouldn't forget!

No comments: