polka dots

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Few Fun Pictures of the Kids

The kids wanted to be bundled up today while they watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Chuggington...they're favorite shows!

Tim did Sack of Potatoes with both kids in one blanket and here is the result..all laughs!



We let Joya practice finding and typing letters on our old computer, she loves it and it keeps her busy for a good while!


Timmy wearing Joya's tap shoes while watching Joya's Ballet/Tap class.

I came home one night and found Tim and Joya on the couch, he said Joya climbed up in his lap and literally fell asleep within a minute of cuddling. He was enjoying the cuddle time so he hadn't taken her back up to her bed yet.

Timmy fell asleep with his sunglasses on at nap time today. I thought it was really cute, since he was obsessed with the glasses and wearing his flip flops all day!



Here is the baby moving from my perspective! Wait a few seconds and just watch the top of my belly. Tim and I both agree that this baby moves a whole lot more than the other two did! Our big athlete!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

AWWWWW...Love the belly video!!! It gives me preggo fever (but not necessarily baby faver...hahah). I miss seeing and feeling that baby move inside my belly! So sweet!