polka dots

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The New Baby and Christmas



















































Here are pictures from my ultrasound that all the kids came to with us, including cousin Vi. They were interested for all of 10 seconds and then wanted a snack! Joya was very concerned with the goo they put on my stomach, after she felt it she was done with the whole thing and could have left right then and there!
Also some pictures of Christmas, Timmy was extremely sick with croup and Joya was hilarious to watch open her gifts! She would open something and then scream, "that's what I always wanted," or "I knew it, I knew I would get this." She was so funny!
We did Christmas Eve with the Euhus side and Christmas Day with my family, except we did stockings at home!

We also got to meet Uncle Jeff's Girlfriend Miss Mollie or as Timmy said "Mitt Mollie."
After Christmas there has been a lot of playing with Mickey and Minnie, and Daddy does a great Mickey Mouse voice that Joya loves!
Also after Christmas when Timmy was feeling better, he decided he wanted to poopoo int he potty! That was exciting but he has no feeling of pee, so we are half doing potty training, and more because I don't want to sit of the floor all day and wash peepeed underpants! Maybe we will hit it hard later when I feel more up to it...it would be nice to only have one in diapers at a time, but at the same time I don't want to do more laundry than I have to just because he wants to copy mommy and big sister sit on the potty for their business!

Here is a video of Timmy talking to the baby. Both him and Joya like to push on my belly and talk to the baby and then wait to see if it responds with some movement, it usually does which is fun for them!

No comments: