polka dots

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some Milestones!

Here are some pictures of Joya at her ballet class. She is so cute and I will post so video when I take some, but its hard because I have to entertain Timmy during Joya's class. For now enjoy Joya's ballet costumes and her poses!



Here is the family at the first home beaver game, it was during Timmy's nap time so he fell asleep for a while but enjoyed himself yelling "OOOO" with a random "dutchdown". Joya loved it too, we taught her the OSU chant and anytime it happed during the game she joined in but was always a letter or two behind the rest of the crowd. It was very cute!
And here is Timmy doing all of his animal noises! Just for your enjoyment!


2 comments:

houses said...

Hi Chelle,
Will you please email so I can have your email address... I already lost! But I did remember your blog;) Joya is adorable. She looks just like a cute little blonde YOU!! Bless you sister- Katie

houses said...

I forgot to leave you my email:)... houseshome2@yahoo.com
Katie