polka dots

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Pound of Hair!


I went and got my hair cut today, I decided to chop it off and donate it to "locks of love". Once the ponytail was cut off, it immediately felt lighter, but I didn't realize it was a whole pound heavier! I weighed it when I got home!! Here are some before, during, and after pictures!




I really like the final product! It is completely different and I like it! I have only had short hair like this two other times in my life, once when I was six. My brother cut my hair when we were fighting and we had to trim it to my ears to cover the cut. The other time was in the eighth grade, and I didn't like it on me then. I have a really round face and it made it look even rounder then! Somehow I don't feel the same today even though my face has not changed.

Last week I worked Mon-Wed. and we spent the other two days catching up on everything I wasn't doing at home! We also decorated for Christmas, but minimally because we will be moving in the next couple of weeks.... still waiting for a closing date! Here are some pics of Joya putting the star on the tree and Timmy finding his reflection in the dishwasher!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love. Love. Love the short hair!! It looks GREAT!!

Anna H. said...

I like the short hair it looks really pretty. You donated it to Locks of Love... I did that one time to.... really cool!!! love u