polka dots

Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Official!

It's official, Timmy is crawling. He is extremely slow and makes it around the family room floor just fine, but has not ventured outside of the family...which is fine with me!! We used our baby gates for the Toby outside at this house, so I will have to get new ones for inside. He also hasn't figured out the speed factor yet, but that again is only a matter of time! He has been doing the worm thing and been mobile, but now its on hands and knees and I got his first few steps on film!!



Timmy also was dedicated on Sunday. The whole family was up on stage and Joya was making Tim and I laugh through the whole time. We told her it was time to pray and so while the Pastor was praying she started praying too. She prayed for her carebears, carebear cousins, her Sunday school class, penguins that she didn't know their names, and named everyone names in our family. After she was done praying she said, "OK I'm done, lets go back to my class."

The dedication was presented by Pastor Andy Buchanan, and he did a great job! We had Joya dedicated also, but this one felt different and was more community based, I really liked it! So here are some pictures from that, I will post more when I get more from my sister, she has a better camera than us!





No comments: