polka dots

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"I know what I want to be when I grow up."

Well Joya knows what she wants to be when she grows up. We were watching a show on TV and their was a commercial for a chocolate company and it said their "chocolatiers" make the chocolate. Joya asked me what a chocolatier was and I told her it was someone who makes chocolate for their job when their grown up. She thought for a while and then looked at me and said, "mom when I grow up I want to be a sprink-a-latier, I want to make sprinkles!" I thought it was so cute, she loves sprinkles and loves to put them on everything!

Joya also has decided that she wants to be a care bear from Halloween. The pink one with the rainbow on its tummy, Cheer bear. So I have to get going on that costume.

Timmy is rolling all over the floor, sitting up for longer and longer periods of time, and he is trying to cut a tooth. He is screaming when not on Tylenol and the tooth is right under the surface, i can feel it but it hasn't come through the gums yet. This is way sooner than Joya got her teeth. She was 11 months, Timmy is almost 6 months.

No comments: