polka dots

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

He's a Big Guy!










Timmy is now over 10lbs!! I can't believe it, he has grown so much in the last 5 weeks! We are still struggling with colds in our house, Joya seems to be the only healthy one right now!! Tim and I still have a sore throats and Timmy is still congested. But we are doing good, and we are making it through day by day!




Saturday Great grandma came to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Great Grandma hadn't seen Timmy yet, so she saw him and held him for a long time!




Saturday night we went to a Luau at OSU. Tim, Timmy and I went to the dinner and the show, but my mom brought Joya for just the show part. She loved it, she says her favorite parts were the blue dancers, the fire dancers, and the purple girls. She also loved watching the girls with the spinning balls!! The picture is of Joya putting dollar bills on the stage for the dancers, it's a Hawaiian tradition.




Yesterday after Tim's practice we went out to the Gradin's Arabian Horse farm. Joya loves looking at the horses and they even had a philly that was only one day older than Timmy, so that was fun to see.




Today we had MOPs, which I love to have that time with my friends and with out Joya. I also love for Joya to have that time with other children her own age. Unfortunately she hit a little girl today. She tells me she pushed her, but the workers told me she hit her. Anyway she had to apologise and then she gave the little girl her dolly. She's been really physical lately, she doesn't know her own strength but I really think she is just testing the waters to see what she can get away with and what her consequences are. This was the first incidence at MOPs but we have been dealing with it at home a lot. She has to learn to be gentle around Timmy and learn to control her temper and her hands.




Tomorrow I am going to attempt to take both of them grocery shopping...should be fun!!

No comments: