polka dots

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here we go!!


So here we go, a lot of people have been wanting me to do a blog for a while. I try to send out monthly photos of Joya for people far away to see her grow, but now you can watch her grow weekly...if I stay on top of this!!

Anyway Joya is sick right now, she woke up early Monday morning with a horrible cold and low grade fever. She has kept that fever for the last three days. Today was a better day, she wasn't as whinny and actually ate. Eating is always a good sign that she is feeling better!! When she is sick she doesn't want to do anything but read books and watch veggie tales, and not just any veggie tales she wants to watch the Bunny one. We watched it probably 8 times yesterday and about 4 times today!! Yesterday after her nap we decorated the house for Christmas!! Tim was upset that we decorated the Christmas tree with out him, but I think he was just tired and is feeling like he is missing out on our lives. He has been very busy the last few weeks, there is a lot of pressure to do well and win the next two games!!

As for me I am tired and am ready to sleep throught the night again!!

2 comments:

Mama Jenn said...

I can't believe that you are decorating already! Reg won't let me do it at least until after Thanksgiving! So, I usually get started the weekend after Thanksgiving. We are still trying to decide on a real tree or our good ole' fake tree. Either way, putting up the tree is Reg's responsibility. Once it is up, I (along with the kids) do the decorating while he video tapes. Anyhow, glad you decided to start blogging. It is alot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Boy, Tim sure looks like a coach. LOL